Miss Ruby, a charming bridal boutique in downtown Milwaukee, is seeking a high energy Bridal Sales Manager to join our team. The Store Manager is responsible for assisting in all phases of the stores operations including sales, customer service, store appearance & staff performance.
We are seeking someone motivated to assist us in growing our business, maximizing profitability and developing a strong sales team. Working under the direction of the owner, the Sales Manager will be required to reach or exceed monthly sales goals & will also assist with supervising and coaching other team members. Excellent sales & customer service skills are a must.
- Oversee sales floor/lead sales consultant
- Provide support, training, and direction to staff
- Assist brides & bridal parties in helping them find the perfect gown, bridesmaid dresses & accessories for their wedding day
- Ensure each customer’s experience is optimal
- Achieve maximum profitability for the store
- Assist store owner in conducting staff meetings
- Assist store owner with buying – may include attending buying trips to Chicago and/or New York several times a year
- Issue & submit purchase orders
- Open and close boutique
- Receive in new orders for customers & stock
- Delegate employee responsibilities
- Correspond with customers
- Conduct follow-up calls to customers
- Resolve customer issues
- Assist with marketing duties – social media, events, bridal shows, fashion shoots, etc.
- Assist with hiring & training of new staff
- Administrative duties – respond to emails, schedule appointments, answer phones, etc.
- Sales admin duties – write up sales slips, process order paperwork, etc.
- Participate in store events & trunk shows as needed
- Create & maintain store displays & overall store presentation
- Assist in cleaning store
- Friendly, outgoing & upbeat personality
- Outstanding listening skills
- Must be responsible and comfortable working with little supervision
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task in a busy work environment
- Must be trustworthy
- Prior retail/sales experience required
- Superior customer service skills are a must
- Bridal experience preferred
- Knowledge of weddings & the bridal industry
- Must show patience with the customers
- Must be able to handle stressful situations
- Must have basic computer and math skills
- Must have strong fashion sense & style
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 25 pounds
- Part-time position of 20-30 hours/week
- Must be available evenings & weekends
- Wage based on experience
- This is a long-term position. We are growing at a fast pace and are looking for someone interested in growing along with us.
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a position in bridal fashion/retail. We are a small boutique so you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of managing a boutique.
Please email your resume, cover letter, references & salary requirements to email@example.com.