Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dress of the Week

Designer: Alvina Valenta     Style: 9034     Fabric: Dupioni
Eeeeck! That is pretty much the noise I made when I ripped open the Alvina Valenta shipment we received last week. I LOVE THIS DRESS! I am a super fan of Audrey Hepburn and her style and this dress is screaming Audrey and I love it. It is an a-line knee-length dress with box pleats in the skirt. The bateau neckline is so striking and the waistline is topped off with a super cute bow. The back is slightly open with two skinny straps. It creates a nice balance to the coverage in front. I’ve already tried it on, love it, and am going to order one for myself so don’t be surprised if you see me wearing this the next time you pop in to Miss Ruby!

1 comment:

Denim Square said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.