As a Bridal Sales Consultant you will connect with brides & guide them in their style selections while keeping a focus on personal & company-wide sales goals. Our most successful sales consultants are energetic about their work & are self-motivated. They have a passion for & a working knowledge of the latest trends in bridal fashion. They understand the level of attention to detail that goes into each & every item sold. Top-performing consultants strive to achieve their goals, are hands-on & build meaningful relationships with their customers.
- Assist brides & bridal parties in helping them find the perfect gown & accessories.
- Exhibit a warm & professional attitude while providing exceptional customer service.
- Use the proper techniques to close sales. Your sales will be evaluated on a monthly basis.
- Meet & exceed sales goals set by sales manager.
- Answer phones & schedule appointments.
- Receive & process sales transactions (cash & credit card).
- Assist in daily store duties including but not limited to cleaning & organizing dresses & displays.
- Conduct follow-up calls to customers.
- Assist with the opening & closing of the store.
- Measure customers and recommend sizing.
- Participate in store events & trunk shows as needed.
2-4 Saturday shifts per month approximately 8:30-5:30pm
1-3 Sunday shifts per month approximately 10-4:30pm
This is primarily a weekend position - there may be weekday shifts open based on applicant’s availability.
(Please note: Consultant must consistently be available 3 Saturdays/month & 2 Sundays/month)
- Friendly, outgoing & upbeat personality
- Outstanding listening skills
- Must be responsible and comfortable working with little supervision
- Possess a strong sense of bridal fashion & fashion in general
- Must be able to close a sale
- Bridal experience preferred but not required
- Experience in a fast-pace sales setting preferred
- Must be organized, detailed, and able to multi-task
- Must show patience with the customers
- Must be able to handle stressful situations
- Must have computer and math skills
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time.
Please email your resume, cover letter & availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Serious applicants ONLY!