In this position you will be responsible for assisting in all phases of store operations including sales, customer service, merchandising, buying, & staff performance/leadership. You will also be responsible for marketing the boutique through networking, advertising, events & social media.
This position requires a high-level of professionalism, the ability to multi-task & work efficiently, & the personality to be a positive leader to the team. We are looking for a high energy & outgoing team member that can easily reach or exceed monthly sales goals.
Sales, customer service, & marketing experience are a must.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Oversee sales floor
- Open/close boutique
- Provide support, training & leadership to staff
- Assist in buying decisions
- Manage social media
- Coordinate all events
- Merchandising & overall store presentation
- Lead charity efforts
- Friendly, outgoing & upbeat personality
- Outstanding listening skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Possess a strong sense of bridal fashion & fashion in general
- Extreme attention to detail
- Sales & customer service experience
- Graphic design experience
- Bridal experience preferred but not required
- Must show patience with customers
- Computer & math skills
- Experience in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time
This is a long-term position. We are growing at a fast pace and are looking for someone interested in growing along with us. The position is approximately 40-45 hours/week and requires Saturday & Sunday availability. Must be willing to have a flexible schedule as scheduled hours will vary from week to week.
Please email your resume, cover letter & salary requirements to email@example.com