Monday, February 1, 2010

Spring/Summer Sneeky Peak

I love the feeling I have when we return from the apparel market. Exhausted from a day of searching through countless collections of clothing but anticipation and excitement for all the fantastic dresses that we have selected for the store.  Our mission was to find spring & summer ready-to-wear dresses to fill the store with so y'all would have a great selection for bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, attending weddings, summer festivals and just plain bumming around in. We found some amazing pieces! I can't wait for them to arrive!  They'll be trickling in starting in a few weeks through May.  All sorts of styles, prints, fabrics & colors. We've got dressy silks, casual cottons and all sorts of dresses in between. I already have picked out my favorites. One that will be perfect for those Jazz in the Park nights and then another feminine style with ruffles for the weddings I am attending this summer. Ooooh, I can't wait. Here are a few teasers for you!





No comments: