To make the most out of our upcoming trunk shows make sure to follow these tips:
- Start by browsing the designer’s website to get an idea of which styles are the most appealing to you.
- Make sure to notify us of the styles that you are interested in so we can make sure these styles are available at the trunk show.
- Trunk shows are by appointment and are very limited so make sure to schedule your appointment early.
- Make sure to arrive promptly so you can finish in the allotted time. You don’t want to takeover the next bride’s appointment.
- If in the end you can’t make your appointment please make sure to call and cancel. This will allow someone on the waitlist to attend.
- Bring along the proper undergarments – strapless bra, spanx, etc.
- This is the most important tip to follow! Only bring one or two people with you whom you trust and who know you well. Do not bring along a large entourage. Too many opinions will take the fun out of it and will make the process very difficult.
- Most trunk shows offer gowns for sale not available outside of the trunk show so be prepared to purchase a gown, but don’t feel pressured.