Keep it Casual - Whether you are out for coffee with your friends or running some weekend errands, this look will keep you comfy and looking cool at the same time.
- Wear the Harvard as a tunic and pair it with a pair of leggings or skinny jeans to keep you looking fabulous while it’s freezing out.
- Slip on a pair of metallic flats to keep your outfit proportioned. Perfect for those on-the-go days.
- Accessorize with bangles or add a belt to give your look a little more power.
Dress it Up - Just by changing a few accessories, the Harvard becomes the perfect dress for a wine night out with the girls or a dinner date with the boyfriend.
- These clever cover-up booties are all the rage this fall and they pair perfectly with the fold-over collar on the dress. Pair with matching opaque tights for that sexy seamless look that will make your legs look like they go on for days!
- Grey is the hottest color for fall, add a girly touch with a grey ruffle or stud bag.
- For a little extra bling try a long dangly earring or feather earring to finish off the look.
- Baby, its cold outside! Try a wool sweater wrap or leather motorcycle jacket for a little extra warmth.