Our new store is located in the Historic Pritzlaff Building at 333 North Plankinton Avenue.
We know that The Pritzlaff can be difficult to navigate, so take a look below at our detailed instructions about how to find us!
1. The Pritzlaff is located on the corner of St. Paul and North Plankinton -
You'll want to enter on the space on foot via St. Paul (which runs East to West).
2. Follow the orange "Ward 4 - 333" signs that will direct you to The Pritzlaff's beautiful cobblestone courtyard.
3. In the courtyard, turn the corner slightly and you will see a large glass door labeled "333" -
that will be your entrance to Miss Ruby's new location.
4. Once inside turn to the right slightly and you will see a large elevator - it's a little intimidating at first, but we think it adds to the building's unique, old-world charm!
Take the elevator to the "2nd Floor Galleria"on floor 2!
5. Once you exit the elevator, go straight though the double doors in front of you -
you will there see an office directory, which will help you guide your way!
6. Following the directional arrow, you'll go down a hallway that exudes The Pritzlaff's signature charm. There might be a small amount of construction going on (other suites in the building are still a work in progress), but you will able to find our completed space quite easily!